Monday, September 22, 2008

Felt. Glorious Felt.

We went fabric shopping yesterday. Ben picked up some really cool coloured fabric to test print some new designs (having seen the designs on his computer, I must say that I'm excited to see how it turns out). I bought some beige coloured felt that I'm going to turn into a cushion. It'll be my first test run on felt. I love the texture of felt so hopefully the image will print out ok and I can start making more. I'll post photos of the cushion once it's done - guess I'd better go and get started then!

About 2 hours later - et voila! Now, all I need to do is sew (thankfully the ever helpful Ben is going to give me a crash course in sewing - fingers crossed). This could be fun as long as it doesn't necessitate a trip to the local Emergency Department.



+



= Cushion

1 comment:

Unknown said...

tee hee, you'll be printing and sewing like a crazy lady in no time!