Thursday, September 4, 2008

Radio Piggy


My little radio piggy keeps me company when I'm painting, cutting and making a general mess of things in my studio. I tune him in ABC classic FM - my favourite station for keeping me in a state of blissful creative mode. Vivaldi seems to inspire a lot of grandiose visions which unfortunately doesn't always translate well when put into application. I've tried listening to other stations but being interrupted every few minutes with an obnoxious ad or barely competent radio presenter is not especially conducive to the creative process or maybe I've just become very intolerant of crap on the airwaves. I find that I don't seem to enjoy listening to even the 'alternative stations' anymore, although I will always try to make time for Anthony Carew's 'International Pop Underground' show.

1 comment: