Saturday, September 6, 2008

Gallery 5

Names. It's difficult naming pieces, I've ran out of titles that don't sound predictable/generic/boring. I might have to leave these untitled because I'm feeling lazy and uninspired today. In the meantime, they will be named after places that I would like to visit or foods I feel like eating.

At the moment, I'm listening to Regina Spektor and having a blast singing along in my best chanteuse impersonation, mind you, there's much more la la la's than actual singing.

Marrakech - inspired by Werribee Park, red thread, trees and old recurring nightmares.

Petra - inspired by flittering bursts of sunshine, old photos, crumpled newspapers and long winding drives in the country.

Sofia - inspired by 1970's decor and taxidermy.


Marrakech


Petra



Sofia

No comments: