Friday, October 24, 2008

Tags


It took awhile but finally the tags are done. I initally wanted to print onto heavy recycled paper but the printer just wasn't liking it at all so I had to ditch that idea. It looks quite different from the original concept, which featured puzzle pieces amongst other things.

I think the tag comes out looking like a mini artwork piece, with the string extending cable like from the lightglobe. The front is nice and smooth whilst the back has a nice grainy texture to it with the cursive print. So pretty and nice to touch. I do like the overall outcome though, despite completely deviating from the original plan. Sometimes my indecisiveness is a blessing rather than a curse, though not when it comes to ordering meals in restaurants where I get quite a few death stares from the wait staff.

No comments: